ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting stuff together

Hiya,

Even though I can't drive until December, I am planning on saving for some ICE for a Clio I hope to get once I pass my test. I have noticed a few places have special deals on at the moment and I think that getting ICE now would be a good idea as it is out of the way, I can take advantages of the good offers on and also ICE is universal and no matter what car I get, It will be fine.

This is the headunit I was thinking of:

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-sony-mex-bt2500_p-22613.htm

It seems to have everything I could want on it, has anyone got or had a go of one of these? what experiences have you had?

Ryan

Last edited:
  Clio Billabong 1.2
My mate used to have this HU.
Then he got a Pioneer HU and he says the Pioneer has such clearer sound when using his iPod.
My personal opinion is that Pioneer or Alpine are the best two HU brands out at the moment.
Try and get into a local audio centre to have a listen before you buy.
Then just search for the one you prefere online to save the coppers :)

yep pioneer or alpines equivalent will be much better sound quality
listening in a local audio centre might be pointless as a lot of em amp all the headunits to make them sound better

its not a good make though,everyone seem to think sony are good,there not,you can still get it for a decent make,the difference in sound quality is unbelievable

Agreed, people hear the brand name Sony & think it'll be good, they aren't the best at making car stereos, thier competitors are a lot better.