ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting the beast ready for York

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

Get a new heat shield!!!

Ill swap you mine for your engine and rad!!

getting a new heat shield, engine spray and tidy up, new rocker cover, full re-spray in same colour, leaving teh carbon bit on the bulge carbon though.

Wheels are minty mint but jsut not cleaned yet cos its a sl*g. It will look like it goes in a couple of weeks though, booked into the body shop for the day after York, if the gearbox is stil alive

change of plan with that, you approach them tell them you are here for the group buy and give my name, and get a discounted price!

beasty, lets hope the gearbox does hold out eh.

what was done about the power steering in the end?? did you find an alternative or just run without, and if so is really heavy to steer?? as i was thinking about getting rid of my noisy piece of annoying crap...

Clio 1.4, SV650S

mmmm think its a good sleeper. deffo doesnt look like it will be unleashing a beast on someone. i think most porsche drivers would overlook it. but thats the point isnt it.... :devilish:

i love all the stuff ive read about this car, wanna see some vids!!!!!

320d

Quote: Originally posted by clean16v on 16 June 2005

Already been done mate ;)

bonnet was from a company down south, he can make more as well, think they are about £350
Thats what i thought... every little helps! ;)

£350 sounds a bit steep to me! how much does a full carbon bonnet cost

that is full carbon mate, carbon kevlar underneath with fiberglass frame

all nuts and bolts etc. Seeing as carbonnut do them for around the same price and the finish isnt top notch id say its pretty good!