ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ghetto Pics

Gave the car a quick service today, new plugs and new oil.

Then off to the ghetto for some pics :cool:

01010001.gif

01010007.gif

01010011.gif

01010014.gif

01010017.gif

01010021.gif

black/gold 182
i always look forward to seeing your car dude, as ever its looking sweet, have you ever had any problems with the law and your number plate ??

Thanks for the comments guys!

Its no where near perfect, ideally i want the Doors respraying as they where done by me and they are poo.

No probs so far with the plates, police havent even looked at me twice. Most just think its a French car

Looking for a Mk1 Clio?
Thats a nice looking clio bro......
Paint job doesnt look that bad on the doors it looks alright from the pictures...

Nice n clean too..

Nice

b3nje said:
i think you should lower it MORE! SLAM THAT BEATCH!

Bit hard to lower it anymore... Front scrubs on full lock

and

The rear hits the archs if speeding over dips in the road. :dapprove:

And no bother from the boys in blue (Touch wood)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice pics, man the plate is tempting, especially if you've got away with it so far! Would it be an endorsable offence if you did get caught?

Live in notts,

Car is impossible to get lower, it scrapes on the rear with any passengers in the back, even with just some stuff in the boot.

1.6 16v
RSi Dave said:
Live in notts,

Car is impossible to get lower, it scrapes on the rear with any passengers in the back, even with just some stuff in the boot.

Do you or did you go to Nottingham Trent Uni last year??

Steve

1.6 16v
Kool, I am at clifton now doing my final year and saw ur car in the dusty,wet,horrible student car park lol. The parking fee has gone up to 25 quid now lol.

Yeah im glad im not there anymore, is such a shite car park. I ended up parking in the teachers car park some of the time. It was only £5 last year, scandless price!