ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gloss black grille

MG ZR 1.8
For dr Jekyll.
5284f96e-413b-b17b.jpg

MG ZR 1.8
Big suggestion tho you'll need to have the steering lock taken out of the barrel otherwise you could lock the wheels mid corner! Lol!

Audi A3
Has anyone got any experience with doing the grills black on an iceberg at all? Wondering wether to do it because the grill looks a blue colour which kind of goes with it

MG ZR 1.8
Has anyone got any experience with doing the grills black on an iceberg at all? Wondering wether to do it because the grill looks a blue colour which kind of goes with it

I Think it would look good tbh. Think they should all be painted black even if there Matt black! So much tidier than the blue/grey

White mx5 mk1!
Kieran.. Has done his black on his iceberg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers steph. Only downfall on my panel is that's where I have traction & cruise control buttons. Looks good though. I'll have more of a think on it as I do like the idea :)

MG ZR 1.8
Yeah. I thought that was where those controls were. I'm sure there's somewhere else you can fit it

MG ZR 1.8
5284f818-dddd-c683.jpg

Love how the cars coming together now.. Getting new exhaust mounts, screen wash system, and a MOT next week... Hopefully it'll all be ok!!! Then a service :)

MG ZR 1.8
I might get the guy next door to do it for me. He works for merc and will do it for me at home...
But I am low on funds now lol.. So it's tempting to do a mini service myself with adam.. An then get a proper one done in a few months :/

BlackGold 182
yeaa i fancy doing one myself. i no i could change the oil, just weather i could get out the old filter. can change discs and pads easy enough too.

MG ZR 1.8
yeaa i fancy doing one myself. i no i could change the oil, just weather i could get out the old filter. can change discs and pads easy enough too.

I just need it to run a bit smoother. My brakes are fine ATM. So I'll prob get my neighbour to have a look n see what he would change