ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

glove box light

05 clio dynamique 1.4 16v
my dads just bought a 05 1.4 dynamique and found there isnt a glove box light but looks like one can be fitted is this the case if so are the parts to do it expensive.?

"Navy" N17 TWO
I found myself in exactly the same scenario when I got my 04 Dynamique

3 different Reno stealerships told me that some models didnt have them fitted due to problems causing the battery to run flat :S

Polo + Micra
fit one then change the lamp to an led

would take about a week for an led lamp to drain the battery

172 cup'd extreme
If the wiring is present it is 4 black connectors , 2 for the switch and two for the power, my girlfriends extreme 3 doesnt have the wiring for it, but i just ran a 12v and earth from the interior light and hooked it up to the switch and voila works. you can get the light unit from the boot of any clio from the scrapper

Clio 172mk2
Ruffneck said:
I've got one in my 02 Dynamique, but the damn thing don't work.......

not been funny or owt , but u know u need the headlights on , then open the glove box light is enabled,

if the headlights are off opening the glove box wont turn the light on

if not check the bulb :)

BMW M135i
Hmm, both of the dynamiques i've had have both had the glovebox light, never had a problem with either of them and the battery.