ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Golf vs Z8???

Guys someone has a link to the video of a guy in a z8 racing a Golf and gets all FU$%&$6 up by the Golf?? hahha

Thanks

I thought that the vid was a bmw z4 against a golf r32 ??

It's no wonder the bmw gets wasted, as a, he has the roof down & b, the golfs pushing 540 or so bhp !!

Yes what cat171 says! Someone has the link? i found one in here but its not working?
I found the vid too, but it says it's been deleted (it in someones photobucket account)
I thought that it was on youtube, but I can't see it on there either.
It was on here quite recently too, probably with in the last month or so.

MKIII 138
that video worries me, is that how other people drive ? shouting, swearing really aggresive ? when im having some fun im totally calm and quiet, im more worried about crashing or getting caught than being a big billy show off .. maybe im not enjoying it as much ?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
that video worries me, is that how other people drive ? shouting, swearing really aggresive ? when im having some fun im totally calm and quiet, im more worried about crashing or getting caught than being a big billy show off .. maybe im not enjoying it as much ?

When im having fun totally calm and quiet.

You sound like a fun guy

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
There was no agression there, he was shouting so you could hear him over the wind noise.

Silver tounged monkey. It's definately a Z4 of some description.

Nice to see a BMW get battered though. His comment at the end made me laugh 'I've got to get a supercharger on this, i'm not having that'. Sounds like he went into battle with the usual 'I drive a BMW, nothing can beat me' mentailty.