ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gone Jap

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve got a Leon FR technology on order. It was before the car got nicked hence why it was up for sale. Changed my job and need something economical/motorway friendly. I think the Civic will be my last foray into older cars for a while.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Just to update this, the car has dissapeared without a trace. Not even a word off the police since it was reported. I suspect it was taken for parts but I suppose I’ll never know.

Settled with my insurance for £5000 which considering I paid £3500 for it is a decent outcome.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Lol - I guess it is. I’m 6’1” and found it spot on. Even more comfier than the VI.

Yeah the VI isn’t actually that amazing. But I’m coming from a car that is absolutely 100% perfect - the DC5. That is the single biggest difference between EP3 and DC5. They are worlds apart.

Still, I would rate the VI above the EP3, in my civic I always felt like I was sat on the car as opposed to in it. Same with the 172 Cup.

Swift Sport
There was a mint standard EP3 for sale locally, I was tempted to have a look as it was cheap too. Bet it sold immediately.

Clio
Clue was in the title on the outcome of this car !

Might be a daft question but when did the 106 go? I don't come on here often lol