ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Bye

Just a message to say I have thouroughly enjoyed this forum and my clio. The members are a great laugh and have helped me out a few times.

See you out and about GeordiePaul. Remember I will be running my car in for a while so be sure to flash/toot if you see me. (I will do the same K* ***)

Thanks again.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Could it be so that he can come on here and say "My CTR thrashed a 172"!!??

duckson,

I am changing because when the fiance talks about baby seats its time for a little bit more room. I loved the Exclusive but Renault (Dealers) let me down badly and as I say I need a bit more room.

I cant wait, I am running around in a Civic CTDi and thats fun, god knows how much fun the TypeR is going to be.

GR, would never do that regardless, I have a very healthy respect for the 172 (after having one for just over a year).

Keith

GR7

Shiny red R32

Good Luck Keith if you have to use a baby seat! You will have loads of room in the Honda as my neighbour has a CTR and it is cavernous inside! Still prefer the cosiness of the 172 but I can appreciate that you might want more space.