ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good car body shops in Leeds?

Clio Sport 182
Just wanting to know if there is anyone who could recommend a good body shop in the Leeds area. I have two smell dents/scratches on the roof of my clio, wanting it sorting out as soon as possible as one of the scratches is quite deep and is starting to rust. My clio is inferno orange so want a good job doing so the colour matches!
Had a quote from a local garage near me and they said they would have to spray the whole roof and I would be looking at around £300 plus vat. Anyone have any ideas and does that quote sound reasonable?

Passat
My mate has a bodyshop in Stanningley. He did a full side of my Trophy for £300 and it's a perfect match. He quoted me £100 for the roof which I intend to get done soon.

He he does all the work for Car Star and Cramag on Bradford Road so has a good reputation.

Clio Sport 182
whats address for his body shop? I will go for a quote as stanningley is too far from where I live!

Passat
It's at the bottom of Parkfield Terrace off Richardshaw Road.

His number is 07872 006315 and he's called Dave Hynam.