ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

good clean

2.0 Auris
I been a busy boy this morning day off work and the car was in need of a good clean.I started by rising the car down find that helps washed it with megs ntx car wash the used tarminator stuff i got from motor geek great stuff the tar just vanished then i washed it again to get the tar off it was so easy.Then i dryed it off the clayed it with the mothers clay bar must say i dont notice a huge change but its better.Then i washed it again dryed it then i put poorboys polish on it great stuff better than the megs gold class.I washed the alloys then put megs metal polish on it came up good poorboys on the glass its like crystal any coments id love to hear.

get some up mate

not sure the megs metal polish is a good idea on alloys tho bud, try AG SRP then some rim wax, you could also seal them with AG EGP

never find claying does much either but sure it helps :D

jamie

2.0 Auris
no the clay hasnt done much really but the polished surface is very very smooth which is good

106 GTi
If your car is quite clean already clay wont make much difference. All clay does is remove stuck on crap that washing alone wont.

Past threads on here of look how shiny my car is after claying make me laugh! It will leave you car feeling smooth but it wont make it shiny.

al

ST on the way...
Mine's in dire need of a good claying AND PC'ing :(.......roll on summer eh!

106 GTi
Mine needs PC'ing again, QD'ing at shows last year took its toll :( Washing it at shows next year instead.

Dont want to though as it will strip my Swisswax Best of Show Wax off. Doubt it will need claying at least!

al

ST on the way...
Lol......you don't do enough miles to need a claying :D lol

Least I don't need to worry about the swirls on my 1.6 eh ;)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  4 wheels
mine needs pcing badly theres a s**t load of swirls on it. just need the warm weather now.

2.0 Auris
I wash it every week well try to its not cos i cant be arsed its the weather.The clay removed some stuff the bit of the bar was dirty but not bad but the poor boys polish is great did the headlights rear light ect it looks really clean and its smeels like heaven