ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good News, Bad News

Clio 182 FF Cup Packs
So the good news is that my Clio 182 got delivered this morning and its mint, artic Blue with Cup packs, only 17K miles, really nice!!

The bad news is i failed my driving test on Saturday so can't drive it yet!

Gutted!!

330i. E30 Touring.
182 as your first car? How old are you? Prepare for a flood of "dead in a week" comments! Good luck with the next test though matey.

Clio 182 FF Cup Packs
Did think about waiting till i'd passed but the car was there at a good price so i went, looked at it and fell in love with it.

At least i've got it now and fingers crossed i'll pass next time.

Not had chance to take pics yet as it only got delivered this morning, will do tonight.

Clio 182 FF Cup Packs
Insurance isn't to bad mate, got it down to £1500 by shopping about, some of the first quotes i got were daft though, like £3000 +.

Just can't wait to drive it now but yeah i'll take it steady at first, last thing i wanna do is bin it or get any points! I just won't be able to get insurance then!

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
how old are you???

on a 1.2 mine is more than that! i did write mine off into a hedge though ;)

£1500 is not that bad considering youve just passed your test. Ive been driving 6 years, no convictions but just lost all my no claims recently and i was getting quoted similar prices for my F7R, got it down to £675 in the end but have to pay it in one go.

Titanium 182
Gutted for you mate, still it's not life or death and the car is a great inspiration to pass as soon as poss.

Learn from others experience though with such a great car from scratch ... don't show off to impress mates or girls, they do not have to pay when things go wrong!

Neil

Clio 182 FF Cup Packs
I'm 24 an its a fully Comp policy with me as the Main Driver. I saved £500 though by putting my Mrs on as a named Driver, good luck her ever getting the Keys though!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
sorry to hear your bad news!! chin up :)

i remember when i was 18 and driving round in a mx5 (which is what i wanted at the time) paid 1800 for the insurance at the time...silly me lol :eek:

Glad im old now 428 full comp on the 182!

(im 26 btw)

Get some pics up :)

197 Cup (JAWS)
I paid £756 and im 21 yrs old, but thats on the step dads insurance.

I dunno where I would be without my 182.....its just astonishing

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Thats loads for just being a named driver.

Be a man and get your own policy.