ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

good or bad lol

03 clio 1.2 16v
1.2 dym 03???

f_05112008426m_228a763.jpg

03 clio 1.2 16v
engine still sounds sweet had a shed load of service's been looked after but my baby has 100,000 miles on her i might need to treat her to a new heart

320d
Shouldnt be a problem mate as long as serviced etc, the only problem is resale value will take a big hit because there will be loads of 03 Dynamiques around with 40-60K on them.

audi a6 3.0tdi
got a 172 on 110k and tbh it doesn't feel any worse than my old one that was on 75k. keep it serviced and it will be fine. i'm going to see how high i can get the milage on it lol

03 clio 1.2 16v
Shouldnt be a problem mate as long as serviced etc, the only problem is resale value will take a big hit because there will be loads of 03 Dynamiques around with 40-60K on them.

:nono: i would never think of selling my baby we will be together till the end and then i'll get her a new 182 heart :D

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
mines heading towards 125,500 (mk1 clio) and is as strong as ever! dont ask me how