ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

good t-cut type wax

Nissan 370Z
for a black car! cheers.
also once you t-cut it and buff it off, do you need to wax if with proper wax?
cheers

Broken Diesel Megane :(
detailing is where you should be.

but anyway, t-cut is a polish generally not a wax so once you have used it then yes you would need a wax of some sort.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
y do u want to t-cut, if it is small swirls or paint is a bit dull then a pc job would sort it out, t-cut is a bad word to use in detailing lingo. if paint isnt to bad then Autoglym SRP should be ok, but mroe agressive stuff is best worked in by machine thats if paint needs it post some photos up

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
t cut ent gonna do s**t my lad, needs filling sanding etc

Chocolate Bar™
as said on pm chips away wouldnt touch it, so its a full roof respray job i'm afraid :(

use scratch x for heavy scratches, poorboys polish for minor swirls as its really easy to use by hand

106 GTi
Anything but T Cut!

What you looking to do remove swirl marks etc? By hand on Black you will have you work cut out IMO. If you are tempted Meguiars Scratch X is you best option, but be prepared for some hard work.

After polishing you then need to seal or wax.

There is a difference between polishing, which removes paint defects and sealing and waxing which looks in the shine and protects paint.

Have a read

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=148366

On Black I can give you a endless list of producrs which look good!

Middo was going to get it machine polished when he had it sounds like your best bet IMO.

Chocolate Bar™
^ aye yeah, as i said to him though rich will it make a difference that the majority of the paintwork is pretty poor, for example theres only the roof and the bonnet which are original?