ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Goodwood Breakfast Club Reminder*

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Might pop down in that case, take a browse...

Oh and might call my matey to take his 360 if its a cold sunny morning

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Should be some good motors on display, at least one new Nissan GTR and some other rarer Jap machines.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
I'm on girl duty now so I'll have to hear how exciting it was afterwards.

:(

Will have to fix up a 'non Breakfast Club' meet/up drive soon mate

If anyones coming from an Easterly direction, I'll be heading from Uckfield way.

Jon/Chris, looking forwards to a blast. You heading handcross way? Or you think MacDeeeeee'e again?

172, Tiguan
I'm thinking we should get leathered Saturday night first!

You not off today? Ill email in a mo.

Too many questions tonight..

RS 172
I could be up for this!! Will have to see what saturday night brings and if i can be up that early on a sunday!!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Just got back.

Nice selcection of jap crap, i quite liked the evo X with the orange wheels/ door handles :)

I forget my DSLR though, so have no pics :(

172, Tiguan
Just got back as well. Was a good morning, though once you've seen one blue Subaru you've seen them all. Stumbled upon the Old Crocks London to Brighton run on the way home. Parked up with the Caterham club...far more interesting. Got a few pics, but Waddle took a load this morning, i'm sure he'll post them soon.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
I popped in early this morning, I agree with jon once you've seen one you've seen em all!

I found the non-jap car park a bit more interesting...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

gt3.jpg

lotus.jpg

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Good to see a few pics :)

I forgot to take my camera so none from me.

Was enjoyable, spotted a few Clio RS's in the more interesting normal car park too.