ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Meet - 1st May

133/225/CLS AMG
If anyone is interested, I just wanted to offer an invite to ClioSport.net people to our trip to the Goodwood Breakfast Meet next Sunday, May the 1st.

It's going to be an early one but it's well worth it. This months meet is 'Supercar Sunday' so there should be some awesome machines turning up.

Details of our convoy are here - http://built-not-bought.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=205&sid=b2b3a16b100ce4035a7a583eb306fe32

Also, there's an event of Facebook if you'd rather check it out there.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=197582516947016

More the merrier.

Milltek'd clio 182
wouldnt mind tagging along to this, can someone send me the address please, and who evers convoying, where you meeting and what time, thanks .lots and lots of questions, annoying i know but you love it :cool:

Stripped yozza'd cup
wouldnt mind tagging along to this, can someone send me the address please, and who evers convoying, where you meeting and what time, thanks .lots and lots of questions, annoying i know but you love it :cool:

5 seconds on google you lazy beggar. lol.
Postcode is PO180PX

We're meeting at Pease Pottage services (in crawley) apparently? It's on the A23. As for time, I have no idea! Have to wait for Motofal to share.

Well Im only going by the original post from Alex_225. There is a link to built-not-bought forums and they seem to have an early convoy from Peas Pottage leaving at 07:15. I should be able to make it for the convoy as Im dropping the Mrs off at the airport first, failing that we could arange our own convoy?

mikes86

ClioSport Club Member
  182 track **** & MX5
Will be coming along like every month, this one should be a biggy. Last two years have been absolutely packed on supercar sunday, especially if the weather is nice.

Stripped yozza'd cup
Well Im only going by the original post from Alex_225. There is a link to built-not-bought forums and they seem to have an early convoy from Peas Pottage leaving at 07:15. I should be able to make it for the convoy as Im dropping the Mrs off at the airport first, failing that we could arange our own convoy?

So we'll try and get to pease pottage for 7am, but I'll pm you my number, then you can text me if you're not going to make it.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Anyone in the Uckfield area going? I have to work at 10:30, so might go for the drive and a v.quick nose around.

Milltek'd clio 182
7am o my........ thats like 7am in the morning, thats like a work day, not too sure on this, if you can change it for lunchtime that will be fine lol, no i think i will pass peeps sorry but its pub night tonight and at that time, its when i will be hugging the toilet lol

Stripped yozza'd cup
So the chaps that are meeting at Pease Pottage, my mate in his V70R will be coming, who will then be meeting a 996 C4 and a 123d (more rapid than you think!). Shall we all go down together...?

Stripped yozza'd cup
If you wanted a run down with the porker, v70 and bmw, then it would have to be earlier but about 30mins. If you wanted a little long in bed, then 7o clock it is!

I dont mind mate, I will try and get there as quick as I can but I think it'l more likely be at 7. If your wanting to run down with them I can meet you there?

I think me and Dr J are just waiting on a time to be agreed on to come down from the Essex/Kent area of the M25... Happy to get out of bed whenever, so if people want to leave earlier that's fine by me. Heard this is a really busy breakfast club so early=good lol :)

Yeah I've heard that too. Cool well I think so far its 7am. But might be a little earlier depending on what people wanna do.

Stripped yozza'd cup
I'll try and get there a bit earlier and just see how it goes. Motofal, you've got my number so just text me when you're leaving Gatwick.

What is the proposed route from Pease Pottage... Down through Horsham and Billinghurst on the A272 or A23 to Brighton and then A27 along the south coast?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
essex/kent area of m25 are aiming to get to peas pottage at 6:45..... with bags under our eyes

anyone got the peas pottage postcode? im presuming its a service station the meeting point?

Last edited:
  Stripped yozza'd cup
RH11 9
That's all google maps will give me.
It's J11 M23, right where it turns to the A23 down to brighton.

As for route, I don't know... We'll follow everyone else I guess?

As Jack says J11. Not sure about route wise, I guess as you say just follow anyone else going. Should be good. Although I wont have a camera tomorrow.

As Jack says J11. Not sure about route wise, I guess as you say just follow anyone else going. Should be good. Although I wont have a camera tomorrow.

I am assuming someone has Nav? I'm an old school A-Z kinda guy!

I am taking my camera but I am an SLR newbie, will do my best though

Stripped yozza'd cup
I am assuming someone has Nav? I'm an old school A-Z kinda guy!

I am taking my camera but I am an SLR newbie, will do my best though

I have a sat-nav, on my iPhone! But it also doubles as my only camera.... So we'll call it a draw. Lol.

Milltek'd clio 182
ok guys im coming along, so lets get the list going, should be a good day, especially if carbon marks got a new camera, i will be expecting some good shots lol,

1, dr jekyll
2, motofal
3, jack- kemp
4, OIAM
5, Arney101
6, wick
7, richard1
8, fletcher
9, alex_225 (sorry for putting your name last fella, just scouting through to see whos going, no hard fealings)

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
I'll be there but as live 20 mins away I'll go direct.I'll look out for the RS' whilst there.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I might come along and meet people there. Depends if I can be bothered to get up early enough!