ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperSport Tyres - Track review on Clio 220

Hi All, for anyone interested, as a bonus to the evo trackdays this summer, Goodyear were offering up some free sets of their new SuperSport tyres to try. I took up the offer and they produced this video. For note, no payment was received for this but as stated I did get the tyres free.

If anyone is interested in getting these tyres for their Clio Trophy feel free to ask any questions - I did my first Bedford Trackday this summer on the standard fit Michelin Pilot SuperSports and then fitted the Goodyear SuperSports for a subsequent Bedford track evening (same track layout and very similar conditions) so got a good comparison and have now had them on the road for 2 months.

Trying to talk about tyre 'feel' on camera is a bit cringeworthy but in general my conclusion was they can certainly handle dry summer track use - still looked in good condition after about 6 x 20 minute sessions that evening. No issues with them in spirited road use thus far either.

Cheers