ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodyear eagle F1

172 cup
Trying to get some goodyear eagle F1's in 195/50/15 but can only find them in 195/50/15

Anyone know where I can get them in 195/50/15, links would be great

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Trying to get some goodyear eagle F1's in 195/50/15 but can only find them in 195/50/15

Anyone know where I can get them in 195/50/15, links would be great

So you want 195/50/15s for you car BUT can only find them in 195/50/15.

Surly its a typing error or you have answered your own question.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Try spoox mate. Lets you add to basket, unless when you checkout it tells you no stock..

172 rag
The rainsport how do they compare with the original f1?? Especially in sidewalls and steering feel.
Has anyone tried both?

The rainsport how do they compare with the original f1?? Especially in sidewalls and steering feel.
Has anyone tried both?

Yes the original f1 was quite a good summer tyre. The rainsport is absolutely s**t in anything other than pouring rain, the tread blocks are so flexible they have your car wallowing about the road... Do not buy rainsports...I repeat do not buy rainsports...

172 cup
This is exactly why im looking to change tyres, got rainsports on the front and they are shocking. It's like driving on jelly!

172 rag
Sorry to h/j the thread.. I dont think I will cope with the vaguness that most of you are describing..
The kumho ku31 then?
I need to replace my front marshall koukouroukou lol tyres that are not that bad around town but there limit is in 3/10 in the rain.. and then is understeer to infinity.
I am not spending though 400 for normal road tyres for 16 inch.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Sorry to h/j the thread.. I dont think I will cope with the vaguness that most of you are describing..
The kumho ku31 then?
I need to replace my front marshall koukouroukou lol tyres that are not that bad around town but there limit is in 3/10 in the rain.. and then is understeer to infinity.
I am not spending though 400 for normal road tyres for 16 inch.

What size you running, 195/45/16?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Yes and for road use I will try to stick on 16 inch

Plenty of choice, upper budget around £70-80 a tyre you have Pirelli Pzero nero which are my personal favourites, but theres also Michelin ps3s, Conti sport contact 3s, Dunlops, Bridgestones and then mid range approx £50-60 a tyre you have Uniroyal rain sport 2s and the new rainsport 3s, Falkens, Kumhos etc.

For the top of the range my choice would be Pirelli Pzeros and out the mid range choice either the Kumho KU31s or the new Rainsport 3.

172 cup
Had some conti contact 3 on my old wheels, thought they were brilliant. Serves me right for being a cheap skate, should have spent that little bit more first time round

Those bridgestone tyres don't look too bad Ben, good price as well.

172 rag
What I didn t like in the p zero was a funny feeling around th centre and in the first degrees of steering input. I felt the same in a fiesta st and in a cupra back in Greece. This might have been due to road temperature or due to the zero quality in our road network. I know that they have bags of grip but..
I just want something linear to give me feedback of the mechanical grip if that makes sense.
Anyway due to budget constraints I might opt for the ku31( i ll also have a look on tne rainsport 3) or since I want first to freshen up all bushes, dampers etc just buy yoko winters untill spring.
We ll see lol
I keep dreaming though the clio on rx9 with extra grooves lol
Cheers