ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Google Chrome - Anyone good with it?

So when I open my browser. I like it to be on the Google search bar. With a load of tabs below for my most frequently used websites.

i Used to have it so CS was the first tab. But somehow I've managed to click the little 'X' button in the corner of the CS tab and now it's gone.

If you use Chrome you'll know what I mean.

So what I'm asking is, is there anyway to manually set what each tab will be?

Or how can I get CS back onto one of these tabs for example? Now that I've obviously accidentally removed it.

Fed up of it determining which tabs it decides to display and not what I want. I've had a brief look through the setting but haven't noticed any manual control.

Any suggestions?

Almost. I tried that already.

The 'Open a specific page or set of pages' option literally opens all the pages you specify in a separate tab at the top.

What I'm after is for the tabs or thumbnails if you like, on the main home page to be sites of my choice.

For example, I used to have CS, Fb, Piston Heads, BBC News, National Lottery etc etc. All as separate thumbnail links.

Now it's all a bit random and CS has disappeared :(