ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Google chrome

Megane 225 F1
I have 2 hotmail accounts. When ever i go onto hotmail it will only remember the last account i used, it will never list both of the accounts even if i tick the "remember me"box.

WHy?

:)

Bus w**ker
Because you can only log in to one account at a time and the cookie set when you tick the box will only remember the one in use at that time.

Tesla MP3 2021
The above is true but you can also have Chrome remember your login and password for each account. So all you have to do is select the account you want to log in as and the password will already be stored.

Megane 225 F1
The above is true but you can also have Chrome remember your login and password for each account. So all you have to do is select the account you want to log in as and the password will already be stored.

This is what I want. To havethe option to select which account to log on. Instead I get one of the accounts listed and to log onto the other account I have to type it in again.