ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Google Music Beta

2.2 bar shed.
Just worked for me. Got my invite off a pretty famous techno DJ but I dont see why that would change anything? :/

2.2 bar shed.
:/ Bad times. Works fantasticly for me, uploading a decent set of tunes to it now. Means at when im working at uni I dont have to listen to crap off youtube.

2.2 bar shed.
No prob's, is it actually up to much?

If you've got a decent music collection that isnt cant be found on spotify and you listen to music out and about yeah its amazing. You've gotta upload all the stuff you want, not really that hard once you've done it once it'll sync time you add new stuff to folders/itunes.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Do you need an invite? I just signed up myself. I do already have a Google account though.

182, 172 Track Shed
Ahh so you only need a general google account?

I didnt look into it too much as I thought you had to mess around with proxies and stuff, so was going to get an invite sorted before I did that

Ill give it a go if all you need is a standard google account

182, 172 Track Shed
Im on google plus!

Still early days for it, but was always going to struggle against Facebook

2.2 bar shed.
Got 4 invites, email addresses please.

I uploaded about 10gb of music, when im in uni doing work I normally only take my laptop for music. This means I dont have to treck it in anymore, makes my life a bit easier.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've looked into this, I'm just not sure that it's worth uploading 150GB of music for it :(