ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gordini Photoshop Request..

200 Gordini
Can someone please (with a cherry on top) photoshop the Speedlines and the vent next to the wheel black?

DSC_9775.jpg

Not sure if the picture is a good enough size but its the best angle for the Gordini and it doesn't show the stripes. It'll basically look how I'd have it.

ITB BG 182
Ok some one explain to me what i have done wrong when uploading. Its on my usb key with the changes but when its uploaded its gone back to the orignal picture.

Stuff knows what i did wrong.

View attachment 44087

Last edited:
  200 Gordini
Hmm not too sure. Is it the correct picture on imageshack or is that reverting it back to the original? Do you want to email it to me as an attachment?

ITB BG 182
I dont know what was happening, i tried imageshack and photobucket but it kept reverting back to the orignal image.
SO, i took a print screen insted and posted that.

Clio 197 RB
I spied that Vee upstairs aswell, looks mint! mmmmmmmm.
Actually looks quite cool in that gold colour!

Clio 197 RB
Liquid Yellow, That photograph is very deceiving then!!
Looks very gold, but would make more sense that its LY

A blue one
how do you acually manage to get the wheels black on ps, i can only seem to get them black if i start with a colour unlike silver what most wheels usually are?