ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gordini stripes

1.4 dynamique
I want to get some gordini stripes for my car and was just wondering if anybody knew where to get them? i have had a look on ebay but cant find any!

1.4 dynamique
they are the white stripes that go along the bonet across the roof and then down the boot on some clio 182's mainly racing blue.....

Clio's
they are normal vinyl stripes that is just the name given to them from renault many many years ago!

?
im "chatiin" about the fact that the original poster asked where he could get these stripes, and you said "buy a 182".... helpful.

LY 200
im "chatiin" about the fact that the original poster asked where he could get these stripes, and you said "buy a 182".... helpful.

Not really helpful and even though he's having trouble with his spelling there, it was probably better advice than you put out tbh.

After market stripe's will look naff imo. Gordini stripe's were meant for a certain type/colour car so why go putting them on any old car!?

I think jayne is a bird unless the poster is actually a he pretending to be a she ohhh the possibilities are endless.

?
Buying a whole new car is better advice than suggesting to buy vinyl and cut it to the right size?

f**king hell its a monday night... should you be drinking?

megane

Not really helpful and even though he's having trouble with his spelling there, it was probably better advice than you put out tbh.

After market stripe's will look naff imo. Gordini stripe's were meant for a certain type/colour car so why go putting them on any old car!?

thank for backin me there
didnt wana say theyd look naff on whoevers car as each to there own
an i didnt no this was a english lesson lol

megane
the idea is though that these stripes came on these cars for a reason (only available on 1 color i believe??)
like viper stripes, they belong on dodge vipers
lets not go to the new ford st,s though shall we

?
So? its up to her, if she wants them... let her have them! All i was doing was helping her get them, not make up her mind!

And its not as if no one else has done a lot worse!

LY 200
Buying a whole new car is better advice than suggesting to buy vinyl and cut it to the right size?

f**king hell its a monday night... should you be drinking?

No mate I wait until Thursday/Friday/Saturday before i hit that and then i would'nt be giving my opinion on Gordini strips on a 1.4 Clio.

sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf

c**k!?!? Lol I saw the original post!!! ;)

LY 200
So? its up to him, if he wants them... let him have them! All i was doing was helping him get them, not make up his mind!

And its not as if no one else has done a lot worse!

Something tells me Jayne might not be a he.......You sure your not on the source chap!?

?
  megane
lol
back on topic lol
stripes should b able to get from reno but for sum reason i doubt it
and most ppl will reckon they look s**t
however its your car u do wat u want , i personally wouldnt say til i saw the car