ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GORDON LAMB CHESTERFIELD

hi everyone

car went into Gordon Lambs thursday for broken handbrake, new seat to be fitted coz of stain by sales man, broken gear leaver (third time) and banging windows (fourth time) went in to pick ip up friday and the new seat has even more stains on it from the mechanics oily hands, scratches all over the car and the b******s have curbed my alloy wheel...overall quite a good visit!!! the sale staff there are excellent, kind, friendly and give you the works but the service is absolutely sh*te!!! avoid like the plague!!!!:mad:

good advise mate..but i will have to wait until monday night as that is when they are getting back to me!! if not satisfied then renault is the first call

I thought they were really good at Chesterfield, until they moved to the new premises, all starting to go a bit pear shaped now i think! Let us know what happens!

will do mate..tis a shame as i thought they were brill compared to reg vardy but there service is shocking!!!! the manager mat i think his name is never calls you and when you phon him has a real attitude problem and when he answers a question leaves you on the phone in one of those dodgy silences!!! wot a c**k!!!! f**k it im geting a bmw!!!

Matt Rose! Yep! Richard never calls you back either, and Samantha never knows what you are on about!

I wanted a wheel balancing, they were wanting to do the tracking! Finally got them to understand, hard work tho!

hi mate gota result today gordon lamb repairing all bodywork, wheel and seat plus full tank of fuel ....lesson to all not happy with anything go to the top..if i see that mat gonna mow the f**ker down!!!! that samantha is crap also..i gave her a list when the car went it to be done and when i went to pick car up out of 10 jobs one was done..matt said we trust sam and she never gets things wrong..blatently calling me a liar...glass the git!!!:mad: that richard is gay said there was a problem with my engine from cold starts then when i went in to pick up he said it was standard on all cars...WOT THE !!!!

rant over

its a mini adventure

Neva been there but my car was origonaly sold through them, please note however my car is a import - unsure if the origonal owner knew this, yet i still never got my 3yrs warranty even though it was renault UK that sold it!!! :mad:

Cuppy sounds like you have had the same problems as Ive had down in Sheff, they have dinted my bonnet when they repaired the oil pressure sensor.

Are we arranging a sheff meet? Have you nos your cup yet?

hi abbs you ok mate...definately need to get something sorted...reg vardy you went??? they are probably worse than gordon lamb...mr lamb phoned me at work today and offered me 20 service voucher if they didnt do the wheel!!! cheeky git!!!! nos is comin mate when it done we will have to have a blast in it!!! want to get all the facts first before i purchase!!!! let me know mate about any meet up etc!!!:p

Quote: Originally posted by CUPPY on 16 June 2003

matt said we trust sam and she never gets things wrong..blatently calling me a liar...glass the git!!!:mad: that richard is gay
I went there a couple of weeks ago so I know who youre on about and this made me LMAO! :D They did pretty much the same thing to me - I had my 36000 mile service, told Matt a list of half a dozen things that were wrong, he rung me up later to say that they agreed they were broken but I should wait until they break some more before having them repaired! Bag of w**kers! I told them again to repair/replace anything faulty - they said that Id have to wait til they got the parts, couldnt tell me how long that would be, blah blah blah... Then the bill came to about twice what was estimated - Im never going back there again. Reg Vardys in Sheffield look like ruddy Mercedes dealers in comparison!

Matt