ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got much boost ?!

200sx s14a
videos are no doubt older than the hills but impressive none the least.

[youtube]LBP-pWe44Ns&NR=1[/youtube]

[youtube]iPLSkzgPs80&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]lZbcfhlvl80&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]Tv5Kvnce8Mg&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]rmNy-ajRV0U&feature=related[/youtube]

120d M-Sport
ever driven one?? unless your running over 400bhp they really really dont feel fast!

Had a go of my dads matey although it was an auto :eek:

Yeah there not that fast to be honest but i do have a soft spot for them! Still tell my dad my clio would beat his supra in straight line :rasp: Wouldnt mind having 1 to tinker with but i guess that means manual TT and thats nearly 10k alone for a decent one lol :dapprove:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
not a hard figure to get to tbh

lol no its not hard but not really cheap either... single turbo, manifold, wastegate, down pipe, exhaust, injectors, filter, ecu, intercooler! good 4-5k if you do it propperly and not cheap like most people think you can and you will wanna do suspension and brakes too!

tbh the supra auto box is one of the best auto boxes you can get! 150 quid will allow you to run paddles on the wheel and run it semi auto....

manual box and conversion can be done for under 1k....