ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got myself a Flamer :D

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Picked up this beuty today, only 80 miles from home. Very tidy for her age, totally standard bar the chavy exhaust :( Its as loud as Betty at 60! :( So, that will be put back to standard! Oh & two tiny dinks in the rear wing.

Only mods will be cup spoiler, splitter & 182 alloys. :approve:

IMG_4927.jpg

IMG_6121.jpg

Very happy!

Renault Clio 172 Cup
car looks nice bud, id keep the 172 wheels tho, how about referbing the 172 wheels if they are peeling?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Get them refurbed then, please. Flamers look epic silver 172 wheels. You will 100% ruin it with 182 wheels.

Real soft spot for flamers!

Swift Sport
Just needs your magic touch and some nicer wheels IMO, can't stand standard 172 wheels. Tidier plates wouldn't go a miss.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
ah yes, forgot the pressed plates!

I really don't like the standard alloys tbh!

BG 182
Like above refurb the 172 wheels, or pick up some aftermarket wheels. The flamers really suit the standard 172 wheels for some reason

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I do like the 172 cup alloys, I'll keep an eye out.

I just love anthracite on flame red! :eek:

No Steve, no messing with this one! Its nice not worreing if she'll clear the ground unlike the vee & the 1.2!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
thats lovely mate

Steve, thats milage plus a little more than I was hopeing to pay. :(

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I thought that until I saw what mine looks like on Gloss black turinis-with flamer diamonds .. EPIC

S

Disastra Coupe
ha ha, I love the colour. Makes a lovely change.

Will do James, soon!

With your detailing skills it will no doubt be a pearler as well! Look forward to seeing what you do with it, although i must say i think silver own's anthracite and black on Flame Red. Personal opinion :)