ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got myself a k800i

Citroen DS3 DSport
I only just found the play button on the left side of the phone above the memory card :D

The other buttons access the photo gallery.

Renault Clio mk2 RSi 16v
im not to happy with it at the moment ! ive had 2 in 5 weeks because theyve fuked up ! first one i had gods know what happen , just had a white screen when turned on and chargeing . second one which has just been sent back and had software failed on it ! just been told it will be another 14-21 days before i get it back ! they wont get a bill out off me as ive not had a phone for a month !

ex Clio 172 owner :(
I got an N80 yesterday going from a W800.

I saw the camera on my mate's K800 and was really impressed.

I must say I'm a little dissappointed with the 3MP camera on the N80.

Megane 225 baby! :)
Loving my K800i :)

The camera is awesome, if I can use it anyone can!!!! LOL

Last edited:
Chris1.4RT said:
I got an N80 yesterday going from a W800.

I saw the camera on my mate's K800 and was really impressed.

I must say I'm a little dissappointed with the 3MP camera on the N80.

the N80 hasnt got auto focus where the K800 has...

the N73 picked up in this area with its 3.2mp :cool:

Citroen DS3 DSport
Pedro said:
the N80 hasnt got auto focus where the K800 has...

the N73 picked up in this area with its 3.2mp :cool:

I'd ideally have the N73 but not currently possible cause my money is required elsewhere.

Mr RSi said:
im not to happy with it at the moment ! ive had 2 in 5 weeks because theyve fuked up ! first one i had gods know what happen , just had a white screen when turned on and chargeing . second one which has just been sent back and had software failed on it ! just been told it will be another 14-21 days before i get it back ! they wont get a bill out off me as ive not had a phone for a month !

Yeah I'm on my 2nd one in 6 weeks, Orange swapped it in 24 hours because it was only 24 days old when it died....Just turned off and wouldn't start up again....did some looking on the net and there seem to be a few doing it?

2nd ok so far, but only had it 2 weeks so far.... ;)

Simon

ive got an N80 and just seen my mates K800i and wish i had one now cos i'm sick of waiting 5 mins on a frozen screen every time i send a message

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I got my K800i today and im SO in love with it

Its just a gorgeous little phone, and love the fact it lights up purple :eek:

Citroen DS3 DSport
ifigureditout said:
ive got an N80 and just seen my mates K800i and wish i had one now cos i'm sick of waiting 5 mins on a frozen screen every time i send a message

The message send on the N80 was one thing that really annoyed me, having to wait 5 seconds before it'd allow me to lock the keypad after sending the text. :mad:

sneeks said:
The message send on the N80 was one thing that really annoyed me, having to wait 5 seconds before it'd allow me to lock the keypad after sending the text. :mad:

5 seconds, your lucky, mines literally 40 seconds

Civic Vtec y0
sneeks said:
Yeah I like it which is surprising considering I've used Nokias for several years now.
ditto

Been using it all night at work and I am well impressed! The best photo thing is excellent!

ST
Dont do it mate ^^

My mrs is on her 2nd one...the 1st one she got just turned off one day and wouldnt come back on and she ended up loosing everything on her phone bar her contacts as she had them saved on her computer..

ST
I just got a samsung D900 today..its off the hook....it is what it is, no tarty features that you dont need, it makes phone calls and it texts, its looks the part, its light in your pocket and its only 12.9mm deep!

i think the e900 and d900 is different? the d900 is the new d600, and the e900 is the touch screen thing? like the chocolate one?

ST
Aye my little bro has the E900...has 2.0mp camera and is a bit fatter....the D900 has a 3.1mp camera n a few other bits n pieces.

Battery on mines okay now, because im not playing with it 24/7! lol

Dont get the e900 - gf has one and we both dont think much of it.

Samsung OS are utter tripe!

Ive got a k800i and love it :) so many cool little features of the OS that make using it everyday so easy. Oh, and then theres the camera ;)

Black Gold 182
i'm not over impressed with camera - doesnt compare to a normal 3.2 digital camera..maybe im being fussy!!!

like some though, i have always had nokia's, but there just doesnt seem to be any decent nokia's out there at the minute. in all the k800 is a great phone although a little on the large side.