ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got published on Playboy Italy's website today #NSFW

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Good for you Jay. I'ts good when you can get a good relationship going.

My daughter is always getting calls from photographers that she has worked with before, it makes things easier as they both know what they want/expect.

She doesn't answer when I call.

Twingo Dynamique
Thought about sellng a calendar? or does that include complications such as royalties to models or something....??

Cayman S Edition 1
Thought about sellng a calendar? or does that include complications such as royalties to models or something....??

I own the majority of the work so can do what I like with it.

Had thought about a calendar but I'd need to sell a good 100 or so to make it worth while.

Twingo Dynamique
well considering you have 500+ fb likes.... ask on there who would buy one!? and also on here! Perhaps by approaching the right people it can help boost your rep? I honestly havent a clue what i'm talking about but... yeah just ideas popping out my head! :L

Cayman S Edition 1
It's a fair comment mate. I have over 700 followers on twitter as well. @jaysboudoir

Will have a think!

Thankyou:)

Yes cost me a small fortune to start with but it was the best way for me to learn.

I only pay now when I'm shooting specific stuff, such as my latest project where I'm doing some fetish / latex content. It's good to try your hand at different styles so you can attract a wider audience. Too many photographers shoot the same boring stuff and copy each other.
Ah, that's a great idea! Saw your recent fetish stuff - very good!

Cayman S Edition 1
Congrats on the website publishing mate:)

Have you tried playing around with gels? The image of the bird against the wall on the FB page would look better if the wall was lit at an angle with a blue flash gel.

Cheers mate. Nope not yet. I tend to either use a ring flash or single beauty dish for lighting. I like to keep things simple, but I like your thinking.