ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got rid of some nasty swirls!

U/R 200
Pleased with the result.

Rinsed of loose dirt,
Meguiars Gold Class shampoo/conditioner,
Clayed while washing with loadsa suds,
Rinsed,
Nxt Generation tech wax,
Gold Class liquid wax,
P21s, 2 coats(lovely stuff)
Megs Hot shine tyre spray,
Nxt Generation Glass cleaner.
HPIM0119.gif

HPIM0122.gif
:D

Golf GTI 1.8T
'kin hell thats better that showroom condition!!

looks great pete, nice to meet you on thursday :)

U/R 200
M1TCH said:
'kin hell thats better that showroom condition!!

looks great pete, nice to meet you on thursday :)

And you, and the rest of the guys that turned up, was me first meet! Nice to physically meet people that you have just been typing too online.

Your'e not really tom cruise are ya?
Hopefully see ya again soon.:D

106 GTi
Car looks great, If there where any swirls the produsts you have used will have just hidden them, prepare for them to return though!

Gold Class Wax contains some cleaners to remove the protection the NXT leaves behind, I would have been tempted to skip the Gold Class and go straight to P21s and save some effort! Fantastic results though esp working by hand at a guess? Car looks superb.

U/R 200
Rich said:
Car looks great, If there where any swirls the produsts you have used will have just hidden them, prepare for them to return though!

Gold Class Wax contains some cleaners to remove the protection the NXT leaves behind, I would have been tempted to skip the Gold Class and go straight to P21s and save some effort! Fantastic results though esp working by hand at a guess? Car looks superb.
Cheers rich, I was thinking that i might have hidden them, by hand yep,nearly plunged 4 a pc the other day, but passed.

Golf GTI 1.8T
Pistol Pete said:
Your'e not really tom cruise are ya?
Hopefully see ya again soon.:D

lol havent noticed my dick in katy holmes lately so guess not :(

some say I look like him though, dunno if thats good or bad thing....