ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grafitti tunnel

Cup Packed BG 182
Does any one fancy going to the grafitti tunnel in London on Saturday night, the 26th of this month. The tunnel is on leake street, We could even to ace cafe to see what's happening. If people are interested post in here and we can organise something.

Cheers

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Gutted, would be well up for it But I am in Amsterdam the week before and dont know what state i will be in when I return.

LY R26 #288
Come on Chris, I'll go if you do :D.

What sort of time was you thinking Ollie? Is it not a bit dodgy down there at night? lol.

Cup Packed BG 182
Man up, never been there but we will be fine, hopefully I will have a bunch of other guys coming also so a few more cars but not sure yet not. Not sure on time, what you guys thinking? I also have a DSLR I don't know how to use but we can try that out if anyone knows how.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Make sure there is a number of you there. There has been a few incidents down there lately.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i was also going to say,
id go in a big group if youre going down there!
especially if youre going to be brandishing a DSLR!
ive heard of a few incidents of people being robbed at knife point down there!

LY R26 #288
lol thats handy to know struggler, so i wasn't being stupid when i said it might be dodgy down there

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
I doubt ill be coming guys, im ment to be out for my mates 21st, drinking all day, i seriously doubt ill be in any fit state to drive!

lol thats handy to know struggler, so i wasn't being stupid when i said it might be dodgy down there

i just dont want the CS hero's to be all "i dont take nothing from nobody" and go down solo,
resulting in a "F**cking chavs stole my car and stabbed my mate" thread lol.

Milltek'd clio 182
lol stab my mate thread joker, look i will get a ball bar for my clio, if anyone tries it, i will full throttle it and run the c*** over . sound ok to you? at least we can then post a video of it on youtube, repping the south east lol

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
We didnt see a Soul down there when we went, apart from some Amature Dramtics thing going on in the tunnel next door and the guys in the hand carwash in the other tunnel.

LY R26 #288
i think we need a time and a list, are we meeting at the tunnel? This is a good excuse for a trip to london for me, i've been waiting to do some tunnel runs in london since i got my yozza! Blackwall tunnel for the win!

Stripped yozza'd cup
It's my mates leaving party that night, he's going to new Zealand for 2 years so I think he'd be pretty pissed if I didn't go.

Cup Packed BG 182
Right, im going to go down there tonight if anyone wants to join, probably wont be there till 9 but anyone who wants to come can and we will try and take some good pics