ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto 4 Videos

Octy VRS
Very good, I have no idea how you do all that stuff and get it spot on. Do you ever go out?

Awsum - although I suspect some gravity/physics mods ;)

Makes me want to load up my own copy - PC version graphics much better fwiw!

Some of those are pretty awesome.

Makes me want to go play it again, but my housemate moved out taking his 360 with him :(

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Awsum - although I suspect some gravity/physics mods ;)

no mods at all - just plenty of practise - video is slowed down with GTA Editor to show off the graphics.

Nearly finished the 3rd in the AMAZING Bike Stunt series and its 1 to defo watch - coming soon.

Nice, impressive watching peoples films shot from games when they've made some effort with the editing, music and choreography.

You ever watched any of the Project Blackjack stuff I've posted on here Colin?

BMW E92/Audi S3
Dude. I'd normally say you have a lot of time on your hands but when you're doing videos like that with a lot of skill, you definately get a lot of credit from me!
Very nice.

182FF with cup packs
If it's done in real time in the game, then spot on mate.

If it's some sort of machinma, spot on mate :)

Really enjoyed all 3 of the videos. Nice music, nice editing, nice camera angle etc.

Puts my WoW videos to shame.

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
If it's done in real time in the game, then spot on mate.

If it's some sort of machinma, spot on mate :)

Really enjoyed all 3 of the videos. Nice music, nice editing, nice camera angle etc.

Puts my WoW videos to shame.

Thanks! yes its all done in real time in the game.

I've slowed down parts of the video when editing to show off the great graphics :D

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Pretty impressive, if i was to do half of those tricks my bloke would fall off and die :(

Believe me I fell off more than i want to remember on most of these.

Currently making the 4th AMAZING Bike Stunts (even though the 3rd was supposed to be the last...lol) some very original stunts, should be finished in a week or so.

Nice, impressive watching peoples films shot from games when they've made some effort with the editing, music and choreography.

You ever watched any of the Project Blackjack stuff I've posted on here Colin?

Did you do that mate? Just checked the Kaido Drift attack and its awesome, reminds me of the scene from Tokyo Drift!

Did you not see the thread? Not my handywork unfortunately I have neither a capture card nor the time/skills to set up stuff like that.

Many
Very good, I have no idea how you do all that stuff and get it spot on. Do you ever go out?

NO! ive been very ill for well over a year now.....so i play this on the days i feel not as bad

Busted.

Very impressive Colin. I played GTA4 for a little bit but I was highly disappointed coming from a GTA SanAndreas back around.

Andy H.

Edit*

After seeing the entire video that is actually one of the most amazing things I've seen to do with games. That must of taking you absolutely ages to do. I want to see the out-takes ;) Pure Awesome.

Last edited:

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Did you do that mate? Just checked the Kaido Drift attack and its awesome, reminds me of the scene from Tokyo Drift!

Yeah some amazing videos on there - just a shame i dont have this game so I dont really know how easy or hard it is to do these drifts!!

The production & editing is of a very high standard.

Busted.

Very impressive Colin. I played GTA4 for a little bit but I was highly disappointed coming from a GTA SanAndreas back around.

Andy H.

Edit*

After seeing the entire video that is actually one of the most amazing things I've seen to do with games. That must of taking you absolutely ages to do. I want to see the out-takes ;) Pure Awesome.

Thanks for great comments. I have a few out-takes - maybe i will put them in a video at some point.