ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Graphics Cards

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
yeh i think so....although it's worth confirming it with the retailers...not sure about what power cables it'd accept etc....

I'd be very careful with the 6800Ultra, as most are noisy f*****s. You can of course fit a 3rd party cooler though

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Roy Munson said:
Oh and The Lost Coast HDR tech-demo is amazing - the stuff in the church is eye wateringly good. Yet it still played at well above 30fps on my 'old' P4 3.0, 2GB, 6800Ultra with everything pretty much maxed up. The Source engine is going to bring us some great looking games.

how do I get hold of the tech demo, can't find it through Steam's website? Do I have to download it through HL2? or can someone provide me a direct link? thanks!

Gaz2130 said:
how do I get hold of the tech demo, can't find it through Steam's website? Do I have to download it through HL2? or can someone provide me a direct link? thanks!

Open Steam, open My Games, click on Lost Coast

Last edited: