ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grass track car power - Whats your guess?

White Evo V
A bloke at work has built a grass track car out of a fiesta, and put the engine in the back. Were having guesses as to what the power is and were all throwing £10 in a pot which will pay for the dyno run and the closest guess gets the rest! The engine is a 100k miles 2.8l v6 Audi lump with two turbo's bolted on from a VAG 1.8t. The actuators on the turbo's are wound out to the max too! The car hasn't had a remap and is running on the stock ecu. What's your guess at the power? I will win about £200 if I get closest so help me out!

White Evo V
Everyone at work is guessing mid to low 300's! But I reckon more like mid 200's! The lad that built the car has guessed 400!!! Way over optimistic IMO!!!!!!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
I'm saying bang :)

I will be wearing protection haha.

Stock NA engine with 2 turbos and no map (or injectors) must mean disaster

182 Cup
If I stood a chance of winning anything I'd do some internet research into the maximum power the stock injectors could provide enough fuel for, however all I'd get is a thank you so I can't be arsed.

White Evo V
The car is completely stock with an electric fuel pump or sumat! K reg engine. He's already done half a season in it with no probs, lol. I'm suprised it lasted one race! According to the bloke who built it, the car doesn't run on an ecu like cars do today, he confused me at that point!

White Evo V
I'm saying bang :)

I will be wearing protection haha.

Stock NA engine with 2 turbos and no map (or injectors) must mean disaster

Lol! If I was u I would tell him to get in the car on the dyno! No way would I be jumping in it! Just looking at the thing scares me! Looks like a death trap on wheels!

I'm gunna nip down on my way home from work Paul n c u about that filter btw!