ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Great Read... Really Makes You Think And Fantastic Photos

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Comic Sans :dead:

I saw some pics of this on Instagram and asked for the location so I could have a drive up there in the Integra but the fucker ignored me.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Is this your site mate?

Having to lol a bit at some of the writing, I know I shouldn't but

servingtodefine said:
Driving. Its something man has done now for over 200 years

wat?

Respect to the guys for having a go like, it was an entertaining read to say the least.

Suzuki Swift Sport
I thought they would be heel n toeing in the mx5 if they were so much into driving? Found it a bit of a patronising read!

Renault Clio 172
sorry my bad if people find it boring just put it where it was relevent nope not my site but something I found very interesting but enjoy taking a few photos and being involved from time to time :) next time I wont bother posting it up if people are just going to tear it apart instead of maybe just giving constructive critism if you feel its needed.

Renault Clio 172
Does anyone else drive their cars exactly the same whether they're going to work, the shops or driving down a B road?

i go 65% hero everywhere lol

haha 65% hero i love it! i give it a good go everytime im in the Clio but then she isnt my daily :)