ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Great start to my day....

FF Blackgold 182
Just been out to the car to head off to work and some fucker has half-inched my drivers side wing mirror. Got a few wires hanging out now. :mad::mad::mad: Should be kind of grateful that they left me the cover on the ground next to the car, but the mirror itself is nowhere to be seen. Gonna have a gander on here for a replacement. I assume it ain't worth buying new from somewhere, I may as well see if anyone is breaking one etc?

Cheers

Steve

mps aero
would any clio mk2 ph2 wing mirror fit if u have the cover to put on it. hope they aint fooked up the electrics.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
kainer matey... was a weird text to wake up to... i think any electric clio mirror will do you as you have the cover.. maybe we can electrify them and then the thieving f**kers will get a zap if they try it again.

depends what they have taken mate, if the base plate is still on you are ok (presume this is the case)

it is a simple ish case of taking the inside cover off from the door (just pops off) the there are three screws to undo, then remove the base plate and unplug the broken wired end from the car's plug.

any mk2 ph2 eleccy W/M will work mate. usually 15-35 quid from here/breakers.

jamie