ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Green Turini's

Evo
If you get to the point where u need bright tape to hold a shattered headlight together i think your past losing it mate lol.

Bumder With A Buffer
It helps protect them a "little" bit better. Out of the coice of having no tape or tape...id choose tape.

Evo
I think i'd have to go for a plain colour personally. I originally thought it was so people would notice you in their mirrors easier and let you through.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Lol i guess the whole point of a track day is to have a laugh, maybe some bright orange would look good

Exactly what i'm thinking when I find some track wheels.. makes the car easier to spot amongst the dozens of other Clios as well :cool:

172 cup and Saab 9-3
i'm getting my turinis done in silver with a pearl laquer so will be green silver and blue on a cup.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Bright green + iceberg = win ;)

3497435003_b88b83e87d.jpg

Tangoed Works
agree with others about the badges... just looks w**k when there is too much of the lairyness. that black 172 with the green turinis just looks awesome.

you know anthracite and black has been done to death when manufacturers are offering it standard. back in the late 90's black wheels were hardly ever done, but looked awesome... manufacturers finally clocked thats what people wanted standard.

no reason why wheels should just be silver imo. cheaper to paint wheels than the whole car when ever you want to change your look.