ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gregg Norwich

v6
You were at norfolk frames before christmas? Did you see the two clio's? ;)

I was and I did!

A silver ph1 and a cup with stripes which I'm guessing is yours!

Will be back in Feb i think for a week so should see me again! Hopefully get to see the boss's car then too :eek:

late 2003 172cup
oh you heard about the aston then! lol his third car in a year! and no pay rises! lol (dont repeat that i am a supervisor! )lol, he had an audi R8 for 5 month? then a brand new gt3 porshe and this aston.
yeah me and the other lad were checking your motor out :) mines with the stripes until i get them off, only had it few month.
i will have to keep an eye out!

also i cant post on the regional meet thread, do i need to join properly? depending on what time me and ph1 might come for our first meet?

v6
oh you heard about the aston then! lol his third car in a year! and no pay rises! lol (dont repeat that i am a supervisor! )lol, he had an audi R8 for 5 month? then a brand new gt3 porshe and this aston.
yeah me and the other lad were checking your motor out :) mines with the stripes until i get them off, only had it few month.
i will have to keep an eye out!

also i cant post on the regional meet thread, do i need to join properly? depending on what time me and ph1 might come for our first meet?

Didn't really look at yours or the other one (except to look for CS stickers) as it was bloody freezing!

I heard he wants to go back to a porsche as the aston's too twitchy!

You do need to be a member to post in the meets section, normally have a meet a month, next one's probably going to be a pub one (cheap!).