ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grey alloys?

Clio's
I was just wondering what everyones opinions are on this colour alloy. Im not sure my self i think it might be a bit too dark. i have just finished refurbing this alloy and it is done in rover storm grey!

S3010008.jpg

S3010007.jpg

S3010006.jpg

S3010005.jpg

Clio's
Looks bad atm because i have my standard bumper n wings on. i have the 172 bumper and wings to go on, im just waiting for my side skirts to get sprayed.

nice colour, but then i would say that lol <<<<<avtar

i think the wheels look really dull and youll be sick of that within a week.

jamie

Clio's
I havent polished them yet! i just did a quick job on it as i had a spare alloy and wanted to see if i liked the colour first. here are some more pics

S3010013.jpg

S3010011.jpg

S3010010.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I think the wheels look good, just not on that car colour, maybe my flame red ;)

Mercedes C Class Sport
Mike they look immense, cliochris claims they look blue in person but ill have to check it out later!
Good 1st time effort

Clio's
i used masking tape and some newspaper to mask em but i didnt have them masked whilst i was filling the damage so there is some filler on the tyres. the tyre is bald neway and the alloy is just a spare that ive had under my bed for months im not sure about them on blue either??