ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gruppe Mmmmmmmmmm

So took the Teg down to TGM Sport on friday for a service, full underseal, some alterations to my Mugen twinloop and GruppeM fitting.

Have to say im pretty impressed, seems to be an increase in toque and she feels a lot more responsive, the additional noise at 6K's not bad either:cool:

Video'd a drive-by (no speed limits were exceeded) and took a few shots as the sun was out.

My refurbed Rota Torque's painted in championship white should arrive very soon which will finish off the exterior. Next up is Kpro:approve:

th_P6080245.jpg

P6080248.jpg

P6080251.jpg

P6080252.jpg

P6080254.jpg

P6080253.jpg

P6080260.jpg

P6080259.jpg

P6080261.jpg

P6080264.jpg

A Euro'd one...
Sounds the absolute nuts fella! My mate had a Civic Vti-S and it was great fun, the sound is infectious. I love the noise when V-tec comes on cam.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
looks good. Prefer them in black. But Gruppe M and the Twinloop are tasty mods.

RS RIP
never really knew about these cars.. once seeing this one i'm starting to admire them.
It's a beauty, i've just been comparing yours to all other ones for sale in Europe; yours is actually the nicest

Stoddie - Ive got a Spoon strut brace on order and will fit the Rota Torques next week. Want to get Kpro and get it mapped, probably by TGM and a few more engine bay dress up items (carbon manifold cover, socks etc). Thats about it for now, but i sure i'll think of more.

Crazy - GruppeM was 400 quid through ITR-DC5 group buy. They retail at around 550, so a nice amount saved.

Thanks for the positive comments.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
I was thinking about one of thoses but at £ 400 :eek: :eek: :eek: went for the cheep option K & N typhoon at £ 250 should sort out the gay flaper :)

1827_b.jpg

Fiesta ST Stage 3
J's Racing have just brought out a similar CAI to the GruppeM, but it costs 700 pounds :eek:

£ 700 for an air filter :eek: what is it made of gold ??? im just finding out how expensive jap parts are esp SPOON stuff must hide credit card :)

RS RIP
looking at the airintake just below the windshieldwiper makes me want to mod mine to do the same !