ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT4 Official Pics Thread (56k)

Germany > VW > Events > GTI Cup (Used Lupo GTI with stage 1 turbo).

Dont make the same mistake of buying a Lupo GTI Cup thinking you can use it there, must be a road car. There is a seperate championship for that, pick the first Cup Lupo as its much lighter.

-Rob

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 18 March 2005
Nice piccy Ricky, apart from you seem to have just two fans in that crowd ;)

Thats not fair. I can see at least three {;)]

That must be the hospitality area...

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Quote: Originally posted by donsrno1 on 19 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 17 March 2005

Still my best pic so far!
Loving it!!!
Cheers mate. Will post some more tomorrow including 194mph 2 wheel moment at the ring. lol.

Nippy white cup

Cheers m8y

I reckon the powersliding Cobra is one of the most realistic pics Ive seen....but Im biased lol

Chris

I actually thought that Alfa was a real pic, lol!

Cool AC pictures, i have one looking like that with over 600bhp but no other mods. Bit of a handful to say the least!

I have a few good photos to post including the F1 car. Also have all 4 of the black LMP cars. Ill try to get them up tomorrow when i remember my USB stick!

-Rob

BMW 328 Ci

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 10 April 2005

Cheers m8y

I reckon the powersliding Cobra is one of the most realistic pics Ive seen....but Im biased lol

Chris
It is, did you fiddle with the camera settings to make it look so clear, or does the smaller picture just make it look better.

Nippy white cup

I just changed the shutter speed to stop as much bluring but basically left it alone. I must admit to being abit geeky and spend ages messing on the replays :oops:

Chris