ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTR lhd

Turbos.
PorscheBoxster_450.jpg

I like the GTR, prefer the R34 Z-tune, but it's still a funky looking car and I'd also have one over a Porsche... why not? Porsche's are common as hell, maybe it's because there are 3 Stratstones round here, but every man and his dog has a 911 these days and while they are nice they are a bit dull imo. Well, apart from my mates GT2, which is nothing but! Oh, Nissan's dash is MILES nicer too, my aunt has a 911 C4S and my mate has a GT2 and both are pretty basic inside, the GT2 especially so (carbon fibre looks good though, but otherwise pretty dull).

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
its ok people ben r likes the clio v6 too.... dont worry ;)

tbh i would take a r34gtr over a gt3rs only porker i like is the cgt and thats is just for the sound... but then i would also have a r34gtr or the r35gtr over rarri's etc it dont make me mad i just know what i like and what i would personally prefer lol...

i know what i like and its white white white.

but you have zero taste so thats cool.

And dont swear at me!.......v6.........b*****d.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

LOL knew that would get you going :D

m8 of mine just got a MINT hachi but apart from exhaust and filter (looks like a dart itzumi exhaust) engine is standard however it is without fail prob the cleanest one i have ever seen trying to convince him itb's but he is saying he thinks he might keep it stock engine wise... its on coilovers etc had all the chassis bits done help me convince him lol.... oh its your fave black and white panda colours too trueno aswell tofu delivery :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
oh look it beats a cgt... and how much money is that??? funny that skylines though they are jap crap have everytime there is a new model out they manage to make a new lap record at the ring...

LOL knew that would get you going :D

m8 of mine just got a MINT hachi but apart from exhaust and filter (looks like a dart itzumi exhaust) engine is standard however it is without fail prob the cleanest one i have ever seen trying to convince him itb's but he is saying he thinks he might keep it stock engine wise... its on coilovers etc had all the chassis bits done help me convince him lol.... oh its your fave black and white panda colours too trueno aswell tofu delivery :D

A victim of the status of the car?

They are practically pointless owning unless they have at least 160bhp.......and even then they are usually wasted on some talentless gimp.

Eitherway tell him he needs 4-5k to do anything serious.........poxy cams and bodies is still snoresville.

oh look it beats a cgt... and how much money is that??? funny that skylines though they are jap crap have everytime there is a new model out they manage to make a new lap record at the ring...

So?

Its still built like a nissan and is sinfully ugly.

Many a kit car has been faster than a cgt.

And your sentance structure is a prime example of the type of owner we can expect. ;)