ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guaging interest, sportlines Group Buy

172 cup
As above after some sportlines soon, so was wondering if anyone else would be interested in getting a better deal. Any info on where people have organised a GB before and who with would be appreciative. Add names to list if interested and what car . . .

1. Riley (ph2 172)

AK

M240i
Think it would be better getting some rough prices for suppliers first, based on 5/10 people etc

Gal

A Clee O
I would do but I need them urgento as the coil snapped on my car the other day haha

172 cup
lol at dave. Looks like im going to have to foot the £125 from Kam racing. Any idea what there delivery is like?

Bumder With A Buffer
Errr you only put the thread up 3 hours ago try waiting longer than 5 minutes to see what the response is ;)

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
im sort of interested, price depending as always. Might just get some new ones. Refurb my current ones and then sell them off.

Black Gold with cup packs
Get the price fella, if it's good people will jump on no doubt as the Eibachs are a good bit of kit

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I possibly may be interested. Going to try and get another Vmaxx coilovers group buy going in a month or two if work can guarantee me more summer work, if not then I'd be going for sportlines.

172 cup
ok guys, looks like we got about 5 interested at the mo. Will send a few pm's and let you know what prices come back. Obviously the more people we get interested the more discount we can get, just hope they will do it for 5 if we only get 5

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm after some, but not for the clio...If you get them from a generic source then i'd be interested in the group buy!

172 cup
rite quick update. K-tec have said they already offer the best price they can to CS members. Just waiting on a reply from kam racing. What do you reckon to pushing for free delivery if we cant get discount?

Bus w**ker
I'm in, price dependant obviously.

KAM Racing do them at £140.70 inc VAT and P&P. Where as KTR do them, via the CS members area, at £138.00 inc VAT & P&P. So I'd assume that there would be scope for a reduced GB price if they are willing...

Sy

Bus w**ker
Actually scrap that I've just noticed that CS members get a discount at KAM so the price from them is actually £133.70 inc VAT and P&P.

172 cup
was about to just note what you found above. Im not expecting a great discount to be honest but anything is better then nothing