ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gumball 3000

yeah i thought it was amazing .... would of loved to have been a passenger in any of the cars .... i thought that maximillion guy was a bit of a pleb though ....

Jock

I watched it last year where loads of famous people like Vic Reeves, Damon Hill and some Baron entered. DH was driving a Yellow Diablo spinning his wheels on London Bridge ! I would have loved to have been in the car with him !

Last year there were some right headers in a red Ferrari (the thought of red Ferraris makes me sick after yesterdays post on the subject) and they showed a video of them flying past a bunch of cars and then later up the road all they could see was flashing lights ! The Ferrari had lost control, hit a bank and took off ! The two guys in the car were alive but one was holding a bandage to his neck and blood was just pumping out ! Fooking crazy ! And what makes it even more amazing is that it was a convertible ! No protection at all ! The car was mangled !

Scary but oh my god it would be awesome ! Some guy got a $4,000 speeding ticket last year !

Didnt think the show was as entertaining as the Euro version that Ruby Wax covered but still looked like a bloody good laugh!