ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gutted

'01 Saxo VTS + '79 1275GT

Is there anything wrong with your VTS? On mine, the battery light is on almost permantly (been to Citroen once already to fix, which they did under warrenty, but its returned), the clutch squeeks and doesnt have a smooth action when you lift (had a new clutch 1000 miles ago), the passenger seat doesnt lock forward when you tilt to let passengers in the back, an engine mount is on its way out I think, as the engine is beginning to rock more than normal, the bracket which holds the valve infront of the rocker cover has sheered right across and snapped, the cat or rear box is on its way out and its very hard to get in 1st gear most of the time, and second feels notchy, and it really judders on the clutch in reverse.

Good old French hot hatch build quality ;) Its what gives them character I guess, still goes alright though!

Rich