ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GX54BZV - anyone know the history of this car? Swindon sides

Hi all.

Looking to find history of this 182 im looking to buy. Its up for sale in leeds however is apprently from swindon.

No history with the car at all but its at a good price. Anyone know it? Done work on it? Etc.

Let me know. Its currently stripped bar two front seats. Ideal for me to turn into a track toy.

Cheers

Eddy

Renault Master
Hi mate you can get a check on it for a fee, maybe worth a shout if you’re wanting it but unsure. I have done this before I made a plunge for a 10k car I was after and glad I did. I found this link for you

Cheers mate. Bought it home today. Went on spirited drive and gear linkage came off lol job to sort on weekend, wad with a mate and towed it home.

Passes all the checks on there and is hpi clear etc. I just thought with it being 140k plus mules may have some prev owners /history on here regarding belts etc. But tbh for the price i paid. Its worth the gamble. £600 for a 182 is good going i think