ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&r Knocking

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
had them fitted other day at garage. when i turn left or right any large amount, hear and feel loud knocking. car juders at the same time. dont feel to heathy... so will take it back tomorrow anyone have any ideas? BTW i'm on my phone in a car park.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
hmmmm strange?! mine are ok?

i know if they are set to low the antiroll bar can hit the subfame, but thats only over speed humps etc

There not set that low atall. i Was wondering it does remind me of what use to happen when the strut tops rub? but now it happens before full lock.. Could it be that ? if so what shall i tell the garage today ?:p if anyway wants to ring me and explain .. feel free 07739316358

wish i knew! always goes wrong for me :p Well i'm going to take it down tomorrow.. if any1 else got any more idea i can tell them you see :)

182 CUP
Guess what, I had exactly the same thing today after having had them fitted, it turns out the garage had fitted one of the top bearings the wrong way round stopping the strut tuning, which meant the spring was turning on the strut. 15 minutes to fix it myself, now perfect.

R35 GTR
dont know if you can get the bearings on wrong way round?

My knocking seems to have gone. Might have to do some slow speed tests over some bumpy road to find out for sure.

Mm, they said there was nothing wrong.. when my dad picked it up, also said my wheel bearings wont last 3 months etc :p but there is somthing wrong.. maybe someone can drive it at the car meet just like around in a circle so i can have there view cheers :)

maybe indeed :) ah i did not think you would be online this late thats why i told you to email back :p