ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&R rear platforms.....

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

howdy, fitted me sexycoilover kit yesterday and loving it, :Donly thing is we werent quite sure of the platform set up, we couldnt work out how they locked? so ive wound them all the way down so they cant move.

so anyone with this set up could you do me a favour and explain how it bolts up etc, and some pics wouuld be good!, as i just want to check etc

also did you guys fit the dust covers for the rear shocks, cos the ones i had seemed too big, left them off for now as its dry etc

fred....newms anybody!!!?

cheers

Keep them wound down looks good.

There probably no locking mechanism my front dont have any and its not a problem.

Definatly put the dust covers on though the shocks get realy dirty if you dont and will damge the seals (like mine have).

Weeman sucks ****

Theres a little grub screw at the bottom iirc from mine, havent looked underneath the rears for ages:oops: All I know is theyre on the lowest setting.

Definately fit the dust boots aswell.

p.s. you now have an even better car

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

all sorted, just put the OE covers on.... in the rain, as the ones i got in my kit, fitted the front but not the rears.... way to big.... WELL chuffed though, only thing now will be to get these camber bolts fitted, and get it all tracked up etc