ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&R Spacers

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
just got a quote for some 25mm H&R spacers for £105inc delivery

also you can your the bolts you already have which is a bonus:)

this anygood you think?

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
spacers are ruddy dear, aslong as you get hub sentric ones they will be fine, paying 100 for just the name there mate, all do the same job!!!

ive just fitted some 15mm non branded hub sentric ones and they are great!

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
25mm will definately need extended bolts as said above, mine needed them and i only spaced 15mm!!!

get sum cheapo ones off ebay mate ;)

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
yea he said they where hub sentric also i dont want any cheap and nasty 1's wud rather pay the extra and get some half decent 1's

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
they all do the same job fella, peice of forged metal at the end of the day, block of steel milled out... :)

K20 EG Hatch
as he says /\ /\ i had halfords 15quid ones and they dint let me down, not like they can :s lol

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
DRA = Wheel Spacer/Adapter

hr_dra_kit.jpg

The Adapter is fitted to the hub with special wheel bolts and has new threaded holes for existing wheel bolts. The system DRA is available for vehicles following car producers: Alfa, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Daewoo, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Lancia, Lotus, Maserati, MCC, Mercedes, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Volkswagen, Volvo.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
is there any risk with using spacers?

just had new tires fitted and they rub like right fookers!

(172 wheels on a 1.2 16v)