ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H11 Bulbs

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have fully stripped the bumper off the car and im cleaning and replacing stuff and in the 10 years I have had the car I have never changed the fog light bulbs (not that I have them on)

I recall an old old friend from years ago fitting fog light bulbs to his Pug 106 GTi and they where the brightest bulb I had ever seen and made his full beam look like side lights.

I do recall asking where he got them and he said he got them from a rally website but I never found out what site or even what bulbs they where.

The bulbs are H11 fog light bulbs and im toying with the idea of LED bulbs but in an ideal world would love to get good bright bulbs.

Can anyone help or point me in the direction of standard fitment good H11 bulbs ??

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I've got some ring led bulbs for sale £20 delivered
20191104_103457.jpg

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I had the h7 ones in my BMW high beam and they are nice and bright. And a crisp white. Yep just plug and play.