ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had a little spend

BG182FF
Hi there, look what came through the door today :)

Attachments

• DSC02366.jpg
    DSC02366.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC02371.jpg
    DSC02371.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 133
Nothing when he takes into consideration the line rental he has to pay on 10 iphone contracts he now has :rasp:

BG182FF
haha all from Apple mate :) no contracts taken out :) but i didnt post to show off, just thought it was a cool pic :)

i sold them for £900 each :)

BG182FF
i bought them for £500 each :) as im chinese, i sent them to hong kong the day they arrived at mine to my uncle who works with rich business men :)

launch day was today in hong kong, so they had the latest iphone a week early lol. Amazing what people pay to show off gadgets aint it lol

GSXR + KDX220
To get them early and cos they have money to do so lol

That's one way to make an easy £4k!!

MK3 GTI golf 16v
ah just seen he sent them abroad, was gonna say its not early seen as how they been out for weeks lol

RIP Dan
i bought them for £500 each :) as im chinese, i sent them to hong kong the day they arrived at mine to my uncle who works with rich business men :)

launch day was today in hong kong, so they had the latest iphone a week early lol. Amazing what people pay to show off gadgets aint it lol

Brilliant, well done for some creative thinking there.

In fairness 900 quid is more than likely fcuk all to them. I would if I had millions.

BG182FF
yeah £900 was cheap for them, i wanted to order 30 iphones but could only order two per customer and didnt know enough people that would help me out. So only order 12 in the end.

thanks for the appreciation, just thought it was easy to make some money. Also, if i bought the 64gb, they were willing to pay nearly £1400 each :( p.s. these are rich rich business men :)

RIP Dan
Was in HK earlier this year, great place, want to go back.

Lol at 30!! you would have made a right packet!!

BG182FF
thanks everyone for the kind replies :) i reckon i could we could have sold them for more if Apple didn't take 2 weeks to deliver the phones :(

BG182FF
Was in HK earlier this year, great place, want to go back.

Lol at 30!! you would have made a right packet!!

Yeah 30 was asking too much, but reckon could have sold them all!

HK is great if you like the busy world :) and cheap food :)

2003 Clio 172 Cup
Do UK spec iphones work ok in HK then? My sister lives on a Caribean island and the iphones cost the equivalent of £800 over there, and I think thats for the 4 not the 4s.

Clio
What is the point of having an English speaking phone in China? Surely they won't be able to understand anyone.

BG182FF
youd be suprised how well the chinese can speak english!!

plus they do work when as long as they are sim free from apple