ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had my car damaged at TRAX.

G

Gregor11

Well as if the weather wasnt bad enough for trax this morning, i was sit in my car as i'd just arrived, then bang!! the women to the left of me has swung her door open with more force than ever needed and put a massive dent in the nsr quarter panel of my car! Close your fist and that'll give you some idea of how big the dent is! Gutted is all i can say, my car has never had any body work or paint work, now it needs some!!
She didnt stop or anything, i had to get out and tell her! she really didnt care! Spoke to her boyfriend who to wasnt that bothered, so a long and boring conversation later he gave me all his details!!
Give admiral insurance their dues, within 45 mins of calling them it was all sorted and Allen Ford/Renault bodyshop will be calling me within 48 hrs and a hire car to be delivered!
Has anyone ever had any work done by them or the Allen group??
My car is black so fingers crossed it looks just as mint when it comes out!!
I have got a few chips on my bonnet so now my car will have to be painted, im tempted to get the bonnet done to! What sort of money would you all expect to pay to have a bonnet painted?

Clio 182 Turbo
sorry to hear about that mate, i can be very fustrating a car eents like these some people just dont show respect!

i had my bonnet open as i was stop watching ben collins at the fence and as i turnt around a women was bent over the engine bay of my car and with out her realise her umbrella was sratching my bonnet! i was fuming!

G

Gregor11

no lads, sadly in the public car park!! wish i was on the stand, wouldnt have happened then! not a member from here, it was an 11 plate volkswagen tiguan! guess money does breed ignorance ha! thing was mate it wasnt windy, she just didnt care! flung it straight open, about an inch higher and it would have smashed the glass!

G

Gregor11

sorry to hear about that mate, i can be very fustrating a car eents like these some people just dont show respect!

i had my bonnet open as i was stop watching ben collins at the fence and as i turnt around a women was bent over the engine bay of my car and with out her realise her umbrella was sratching my bonnet! i was fuming!

mate your kidding!! did she pay/insurance etc or was she as un interested as the clowns that damaged mine? when i left the show (due to having the hump in a big way) the vw was still next to me, i cant tell you how tempted i was to get on the roof and have a little rendition of river dance!!

Evo 5 RS
Fuming. Women don't have any appreciation for anything other than Babyliss and how they look. They should all come with a warning pamphlet so they don't get you into situations like that in the first place.

G

Gregor11

Fuming. Women don't have any appreciation for anything other than Babyliss and how they look. They should all come with a warning pamphlet so they don't get you into situations like that in the first place.

dont know about a pamplet mate, more like a novel!! stupid birds!! and to top it off, is it just me or did anyone else think people where "showing" some complete wrecks??? (apart from the clio sport stand of course) anyone else clock the horrible horrible poor re paint on the orange lamborghini murcelargo?? it was with all the mercs! looked like he had done it himself!!